- This event has passed.
GREAT PUMPKIN LAUNCH – SAVE THE DATE- October 28th
October 28, 2017
What can I say ?
WOW! WOW! WOW!
This year we have so many changes. Let me give you some bullet points to catch your attention:
- Tim and Angelia Wissel have once again graciously offered their property, Wissel Acres, to host this wonderful event. Thank you Tim and Angelia!
- There will be a special appearance from the Ice Queen “Elsa” and she is bringing none other than Captain America himself .
- Rumor has it that Belle will be making an appearance also.
- The Idaho Gem Jesters will be wandering around with their balloons and baskets of goodies to amuse and amaze the young at heart. https://www.facebook.com/idaho.gemjesters
- Owyhee Express and Carriage Company – The Owyhee Express is coming! Let me say that again. The Owyhee Express is coming! Take a ride on a beautiful horse drawn carriage. For those of you that are not familiar with this company, they have an amazing horse and carriage business. This a great way to make a life time memory as well as helping us build affordable housing. http://www.owyheeexpress.com
- Soul Patch- that’s right, Soul Patch is with us again for the 2nd year. https://www.facebook.com/soulpatchboise
- Beer and Wine Garden- In 2017 the beer and wine garden will be organized and operated by “Destination 112 “ we are excited about partnering with this downtown Nampa business that is community minded. https://www.destination112.com
- Costume Parade and prizes at 2 pm (all ages welcome to participate).
- All new games – you have said it and we have listened. We have new kid’s games in the works sure to excite and delight your young while they take home some really great prizes.
- Face painting, Pumpkin Decorating and Corn Hole competitions.
- Food Trucks– Welcome back: The BBQ Guy and Dutch Bros. Thank you for your continued support. We are also delighted to announce that we will have the Kilted Kod food truck this year in support of our mission.
- Last but not least ROD FIVECOAT AUCTIONS has volunteered their time again this year. In 2017 Rod Fivecoat Auctions drew a fun loving crowd and raised over $5500 dollars from donations that went towards affordable housing in Canyon County. http://www.rodfivecoatauctions
- If you have an item that you would like to donate to be auctioned off please contact us here at 208-467-1213 or you can call Rod Fivecoat Auctions at 208-600-4533
We are just getting started! More Information on the way!